Your personal data is collected and processed in accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, to ensure that the data processing takes place in full accordance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of the individual.
1) PURPOSE OF USE OF THE DATA
The details we collect from you will identify you (name, email address, text of message, etc.) so that we can fulfil your request.
2) METHOD OF PROCESSING
Your data will be processed by computer and/or manually, in accordance with the law and in a fair manner, to guarantee its confidentiality and security through the use of appropriate logical, organisational and physical security measures.
3) OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The provision of your personal data is obligatory for the purposes indicated in paragraph 1, so that we can deliver the requested services. Without your consent, we will be unable to provide the services you require.
4) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
Your processed personal data will never be disclosed to a third party.
5) DIFFUSION OF YOUR DATA
Your personal data will not be diffused to unspecified persons.
6) TRANSFER ABROAD
The processed personal data will never be transferred abroad.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR Articles 15-22)
The data subject may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- to request confirmation as to the existence of his or her personal data.
- to obtain information about the purpose of the data processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be communicated and, where possible, the period of conservation.
- to obtain the rectification and erasure of the data.
- to obtain the restriction of the data processing.
- to obtain the portability of the data, i.e. to receive it from a data controller in a structured, commonly-used machine-readable format, and to send it to another data controller without impediment.
- to object to the processing at any time, also in the case of direct marketing.
- to object to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- to complain to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
8) DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Storci Spa, Via Lemignano no. 6, 43044 Collecchio (Parma), firstname.lastname@example.org
9) DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) has not been identified, as this company does not process the details of individuals as defined by Art. 37 GDPR 2016/679.
10) PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
Your data will only be stored for the time necessary to fulfil the requested services.